Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.99
From: Andreas Ericsson <ae () op5 se>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:15:45 +0100

Fyodor wrote:
I may release this to nmap-hackers soon.  Here is my
hopefully-not-borked 3AM release of Nmap 3.99:

http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99.tar.bz2
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99.tgz
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99-setup.exe
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99-win32.zip
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99-1.src.rpm
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-3.99-1.i386.rpm
http://download.insecure.org/nmap/dist/nmap-frontend-3.99-1.i386.rpm

Sheesh, the number of packages I have to build for each release is
getting out of hand :).  Enjoy.  Of course this is another
pre-release.  I hope to do a final 4.0 freeze within the next 2-3
days, so please send me those bugs!

I think you could get away with fewer releases (and thus package
building) if your source-repo was publicly available (perhaps it is, but
I haven't found it). I could mirror it if you don't have the bandwidth
to spare.

--
Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson () op5 se