Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Time to lose gen1 OS detection?
From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:27:30 -0500

I'm in the process of moving, but I should be able to pull out my BeOS
CD and install a copy to fingerprint once I get settled.

And I actually have access to a CacheFlow that I'll need to put back
on the network to scan.  I might not be able to get it up, though.
It's been sitting on a table in a lab for going on three years now.

Our firewalls are Netscreens, but they are probably running newers
version of the OS than were present in the gen1 database.

-Jason