Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Time to lose gen1 OS detection?
From: "Kris Katterjohn" <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:28:31 -0500

On 10/31/07, DePriest, Jason R. <jrdepriest () gmail com> wrote:
I'm in the process of moving, but I should be able to pull out my BeOS
CD and install a copy to fingerprint once I get settled.

And I actually have access to a CacheFlow that I'll need to put back
on the network to scan.  I might not be able to get it up, though.
It's been sitting on a table in a lab for going on three years now.

Our firewalls are Netscreens, but they are probably running newers
version of the OS than were present in the gen1 database.

-Jason