Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Nmap 4.23RC1 released
From: "Patrick Derwael" <patrick () derwael be>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:32:13 +0100

Hi there,

I'm running Fedora 7, and I have the -sometimes - bad habit to get the
latest updates all the time.
I believe that you should indeed avoid making a separate rpms and keep
things as straightforward as possible.

I will see if I can install python 2.4 as well (I doubt..) and keep you
posted

Cheers

  _____