mailing list archives
Re: Zenmap Bugs
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:39:28 -0800
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 12:23:55PM -0300, João Medeiros wrote:
First, congratulations, the Nmap 4.23RC1 and your new features are awesome.
Second, I've found some bugs in Zenmap. Bellow the steps to reproduce it:
1. Go to menu 'Profile' and select 'Edit Selected Profile'.
2. Click in 'Cancel'. (This action implies the 'Command' don't work.)
3. Restart Zenmap, you can see that the edited was deleted.
This problem was solved in the Luis branch in Umit repository.
Thanks for the report, João! I am able to reproduce the problem, and
have emailed Luis to ask him how he fixed this.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org
- Zenmap Bugs João Medeiros (Nov 10)
- Re: Zenmap Bugs Fyodor (Nov 14)