Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: .dll file not found
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 19:04:43 -0700

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:35:12PM +0100, Eddie Bell wrote:
Installer is now updated so should work on vista. It checks the
windows version by examining the registry. If it is vista, a different
version of Packet.dll is installed and WanPacket.dll is ignored.

I don't have vista but from my tests the logic works

Thanks Eddie!  I hope to release 4.22SOC7 very soon, so we'll get some
good testing of this.

Cheers,
-F