Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: zenmap crash at startup
From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:07:54 -0600

Apparently, I have never run Umit or Zenmap on this laptop before.

I have it working now.

I did a number of things, so I don't know which thing worked.

I installed python-gtk2 and python-gtk2-dev which did not fix it

I had both python2.3 and python2.4 in /usr/bin so I removed python2.3
which did not fix it

I installed python-sqlite which did not fix it

I installed sqlite3 which did not fix it

I installed python-pysqlite2 (which is for sqlite3) and it started working

Not sure if the other things helped or hurt at all

I thought for certain that I had run Umit on this system, but it
wouldn't have worked either.

In other news, I really like the name 'zenmap' -- someone should get
some kudoes for coming up with that one

-Jason