Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.23RC2 released
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:04:08 -0800

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 02:44:59PM -0600, Thomas Buchanan wrote:

For some reason, this fix didn't make it to either of the Windows files
for this version (-setup.exe or -win32.zip file).  The shortport.lua
file in nselib/ is the same as RC1.  I double-checked the source file
(bz2), and it has the correct (updated) version.

You're right.  I'm not sure exactly why that happened, but I've
verified that RC3 has the newest shortport.lua in the Win32 zip file.

Thanks for the report,
-F