Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Redundancy and Script Question
From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:54:50 -0600

Fyodor wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 04:06:38PM -0600, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
Fyodor wrote:

'--script all' all ready works, or were you brainstorming for something

Nice, I didn't realize that because it doesn't seem to be documented
in the man page or http://insecure.org/nmap/nse/ .  I have added the
documentation.

Cool.  I never noticed it wasn't documented because I'm generally too
lazy to read any documentation until it's absolute necessary, so I just
tried it out and it worked :)

shorter than that?  Isn't <directory> all ready supported by --script?

Yes, I just meant that it was one solution to the issue.

Ah right, sorry.

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn