Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.22SOC7 Released
From: "Christoph J. Thompson" <cthompson () libertysurf fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:11:00 +0200

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:51:36 -0400
"Lawrence Waterhouse" <lawrence.waterhouse () gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks,

Platform is WinXP here, I am getting this error when launching a
Script Scan (-sC)

SCRIPT ENGINE: Initiating script scanning.
LUA INTERPRETER in ..\nse_init.cc:711: error loading module 'bit'
from file 'd:\ tools\nmap\nselib\bit.dll':
        system error 14001

Just verified with SOC6, had the same error.

Do you have access to strace or something like it on Windows so we can see where it's looking for bit.dll?