Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Updating the time probes
From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:51:57 -0800

On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 11:38:25AM +0100 or thereabouts, Lionel Cons wrote:
As some people sometimes use old versions of Nmap, I would suggest to
update these magic values now and use instead:

Great idea! Especially since stable versions seem to stick
around for a long, long time (3.81 is still suprisingly
common in submissions!) I think updating these lines now
is a good idea. I have just checked the update into SVN.

Best,

Doug