Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Enhanced Version of HTTPtrace.nse
From: "Rob Nicholls" <robert () everythingeverything co uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:04:05 -0000

I see no one's spotted my deliberate error in the last version of the script
(that's the last time I throw in a last minute alternation without checking
I haven't broken anything! *blush*). Anyway, here's an updated script that
uses nmap's verbosity setting to tailor the output. I didn't use
nmap.debugging() in the end, as the entire request and response is already
visible via the script engine's output when you do -d3.

Rob