Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

New UmitMapper/RadialNet version
From: "João Medeiros" <ignotus21 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:37:45 -0300

Hi friends,

    In this final of year I'm creating more features for
RadialNet/UmitMapper. You can see these features downloading and
following instructions at RadialNet website:

    - http://www.engcomp.ufrn.br/~ignotus/radialnet/

    - New features:
          o New services viewer on popup windows;
          o Clean the interface hiding some controllers if no needed;
          o Added option to enable/disable slow-in/slow-out animation.
    - Bug fixes:
          o Fixes wrong text messages (thanks to DePriest, Jason R.).

    Comments and suggestions can be sent to my email. Thanks for your
attention and have fun.

Att, João Medeiros.