Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Two patches against 4.22SOC6 (liblua modules in libexec and liblua cflags)
From: "Christoph J. Thompson" <cthompson () libertysurf fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 23:35:38 +0200

I'm unable to get the source from svn. So it's going to be difficult to try 'svn diff'. So here's a a context diff and
a rcs diff. Maybe it will work with TortoiseSVN. I looked in the diff man page for index lines, but it's not mentioned
in there. It however mentions a RCS format diff. Remembering that CVS was based on RCS and that SVN was inspired by
CVS, is there any chance this is the format you need? Anyway here are both a context diff and a RCS diff of the patches
attached.