Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: RadialNet video and new version
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:53:49 -0800

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 01:10:33AM -0300, João Medeiros wrote:
Hi friends,

    I fixed some bugs in RadialNet [0] and made a video [1] that show
features of new version. I think that these is all until 14th Jan.
Have fun, and happy christmas and new year.

Att, João Medeiros.

[0] - http://www.engcomp.ufrn.br/~ignotus/radialnet/
[1] - http://www.engcomp.ufrn.br/~ignotus/temp/radialnet-video.htm

That looks really cool, and I'm glad to see the nice web page for it!
I've added a link to the top of the Nmap related projects page
(http://insecure.org/nmap/projects.html).

Cheers,
-F