Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap profiles
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:37:41 -0700

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 05:39:06PM -0800, Hello wrote:
I'd like to know where the Zenmap profile information is stored. I
accidently deleted some of the default profiles (e.g. "Intense Scan").
I'd like to bring it back.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but
it still used old information (i.e. default profiles doesn't show up).

Hi. The profiles are stored in scan_profile.usp. On Unix the file is in
$HOME/.zenmap and on Windows it's in
C:\Documents and Settings\$USER\.zenmap. See
http://insecure.org/nmap/zenmapguide/zenmap-files.html.

You can copy scan_profile.usp from the system-wide location.

David Fifield