Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap 4.22SOC7 Error on Vista
From: Alan Jones <alan () ajsquared us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:35:57 -0500

Running Nmap 4.22SOC7 on Windows Vista I am getting the following error
on starting Nmap.

"nmap.exe - Unable To Locate Component"
"This application has failed to start because NPPTools.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

This is the first Nmap release for me to use on my new Vista machine.

I tried reinstalling a few times and even did an uninstall of Nmap and
WinPCap to see what would happen.... but nothing.

any thoughts...

thanks

Alan Jones