Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Default NSE Scripts
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:29:37 -0700

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 05:17:44PM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:

Instead of NSE running "safe" and "intrusive" scripts by default, I'm
creating a "default" category for this purpose.  This is important
because there are some safe and intrusive scripts that you wouldn't want
run by default (e.g. an obscure safe script or a slow intrusive script).

Thanks Kris.  I hope people will look at your list, particularly the
non-default list, and post if they think any of those scripts SHOULD
run by default with -sC.

Cheers,
-F