Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap bug report
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:20:32 -0600

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:51:55AM +0800, ka hoi ng wrote:
Thanks you for the timely response.

I have followed the instruction from the email and it works great.

But I would like to report some bugs associated with the zenmap

   - The "Save Scan" Function don't work on non-english version of window
   (as can't be opened by zenmap again)

Thanks for that. It appears Zenmap should always write its files as
UTF-8, because Nmap apparently produces valid UTF-8.

   - The Command field under the Target and and in "Command Info " of "Scan
   Details" don't reflect the real command that was executed in the saved scan
   (It always show the definition of the defined profile, but ignoring the
   modification by the user at execution, that should be fixed by reading the
   args attribute in the nmaprun tag inside the xml file)

Thanks for this report. I have confirmed what you said. We will add this
to the list of things to fix in the Zenmap command line.

David Fifield