Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Testing packages for Zenmap on Mac OS X now available
From: Diman Todorov <diman.todorov () univie ac at>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 01:44:04 +0200

I tried http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-4.62-test7.dmg as instructed and it
works pretty well. It does lock up occasionally but I couldn't
convince it to produce an error message... The only heuristic I can
give is, if you click wildly in the profile wizard, close the wizard
and then try to enter a target it locks up - go figure.

The osx distro is pretty well done, good job.

cheers
Diman