Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.60 Compilation Errors with Visual Studios 2008
From: majek04 <majek04+nmap-dev () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:42:18 +0200

On 4/1/08, Kevin T. Johnston <kjohnston () syrres com> wrote:
I get 142 error and 8 warnings compiling NMAP 4.6 under the new Visual
 Studio 2008.  Any ideas?  Who knows what Microsoft did with latest VS.  I'm
 having difficulty figuring out what the real issue is.  Thanks for any
 input.  Get a totally different set of errors/warning under VS 2005.

I have the same problem...

MM