Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: ambiguity about nmap results
From: Aaron Leininger <rilian4 () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 18:33:17 -0700

Debian is worse, much worse.  Both the test and unstable branches have
4.53-3 as the latest.

I use debian on a couple servers and I have nmap on them. I never use debian's nmap package. I always compile it from
source to get the more up to date version from fyodor.
Aaron

Stable is listed as 4.11-1!  According to the nmap changelog, that was
"stable" on 2006/06/23, coming close to two years ago.  Nmap is so
much better than it was back then!
 Hear Hear!!