mailing list archives
Re: [NSE] Large recode for nse_main (test please)
From: "Patrick Donnelly" <batrick.donnelly () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:12:38 -0600
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:47 AM, Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com> wrote:
I'm having some problems. Here is output from an unpatched Nmap:
Differences I notice first-hand are:
1) It says it initialized 0 rules, rather than 21
This is fixed now in my branch thanks.
2) The script output is in the wrong place
I can't seem to reproduce this.
3) The output is in quotation marks now
Yes I thought it would be best to do this when the result is allowed
to have non-printable characters.
4) After the SSLv2 output, there is a strange character
5) There are commas after the HTML title output, maybe related to #4
This is fixed also, I was copying a string incorrectly.
"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org
Re: [NSE] Large recode for nse_main (test please) David Fifield (Jun 03)
Re: [NSE] Large recode for nse_main (test please) jah (Jun 08)