Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Help: VC++2008 and OpenSSL
From: "Kris Katterjohn" <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 03:21:19 +0530

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Patrick Donnelly
<batrick.donnelly () gmail com> wrote:
It's possible OCSP_RESPONSE was defined as something else, and was
replaced with something that messed up the typedef. You should check
the output of the preprocessor (if that's possible in VS).

Thanks, I ended up finding this patch[1] committed to OpenSSL's CVS a
few days ago which fixes this up.  You were right, though.

I'll edit the ossl_typ.h header for now, and when it's upgraded next
everything should be fixed.

Cheers,

--
-Patrick Donnelly