Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Question about "Create a Better Netcat and Hping"
From: "Aleksey Koudriavtsev" <alex.koudr () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:43:35 +0400

Hello again, Nmap team

Now I am thinking about submitting "Create a Better Netcat and Hping"
and I have some questions.
As you can see in my application "Feature Creepers and Bug Wranglers",
I am specializing in the system programming (c/c++ language) for
win32. I found Netcat and Hping versions for Windows OS and I'm ready
to developing both them or one of them for this operation system.
But in the infrastructure requirements for this idea, you wrote, that
it must support several OS. Should I work with all these OS or it is
possible only win32?

--
phone:  +7 961 5870311
e-mail: alex.koudr () gmail com