Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Terminating active scan Prototypes
From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:35:37 +0100

On 06/06/2008 03:29, Jurand Nogiec wrote:
Both solutions: Add an icon to Scan button to make it stand out.
Solution A: Add a cancel scan button to each tab.
Solution B: Have a distinct "Cancel" button in each tab, and an "Abort
All Scans" button to stop all scans.
Hi Jurand,

Solution B looks much better than A.
Having both "close tab" and "cancel scan" icons on a tab doesn't look
pretty in solution A.
I wonder if the "Scan" and "Cancel" buttons could be combined into one
button in solution B.
Personally, I'm not sure I'd ever use "Abort All Scans" unless I was
quitting zenmap in which case I'd hope that the scans were terminated
when closing the window, maybe others would find it useful though.

Regards,

jah