Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap pixmaps directory issue in /usr/share
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:19:14 -0600

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 02:06:17AM -0400, Jurand Nogiec wrote:
I would appreciate it if anyone who has something to say regarding
where the pixmaps directories should be located in Zenmap install
procedures could reply to this thread. The issue regards the
following:

Is it preferred to store pixmaps for Zenmap in, for instance,
usr/share/zenmap/pixmaps versus /usr/share/pixmaps/zenmap? What do you
think? My views on this is that zenmap/pixmaps makes more sense
because Zenmap "owns" this directory, but it seems others might think
otherwise.

Just for an update, Jurand moved the pixmaps to
/usr/share/zenmap/pixmaps. (Packagers take note!)

David