Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Determining UDP 161 port (SNMP) status using SNMPv3 - Update patch
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:41:17 -0700

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 09:04:21PM -0500, Tom Sellers wrote:

      Thanks for challenging me on this patch.  I have attached a new,
      better,
patch below.  This patch does not make a log in attempt, but uses a basic,
pre auth
request instead.  It will match several vendors and trigger fingerprint
output for
unrecognized services.

Thanks Tom!  This looks great and I've applied it.

-F