Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Service probe update: Cyrus sync
From: "Carolyn Rhinehart" <LV2SELLAZRE () cox net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:18:32 -0700

Hi,

Any chance I can get removed from receiving everyone's email responses for
your business? Somehow I've gotten added into the mix and I have my own
business in real estate and am being inundated with these extra emails.

I asked in the very beginning by sending an email to someone and they said
to ignore them.  However, it's just becoming too much to "ignore" and I'd
like them off.  I can't seem to set up enough rules for everyone to delete
them, etc., so I'd appreciate if one of you could help me figure this out.

I'd truly appreciate it.

Carolyn Rhinehart
Realtor in Sunny (Hot) Arizona