Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Implement the Ndos tool into the next version of Nmap
From: Duarte Silva <duartejcsilva () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:37:20 +0000

Hi,

Allow me to disagree.

countered by tools out there such as Metasploit which basically hands
exploits to black hat hackers on a golden plate.

Black hat hackers are the ones that make the exploit modules to
Metasploit. Not the other way round, they may use Metasploit, but only
as a base for rapid prototyping and development of their one exploits.

And sincerely, why you hide behind *Professor 0110*, come on,
educational proposes? If you wanted to show the *class* how to DoS a
server, why don't you do a tool yourself? A simple SYN packet sender
would suffice wouldn't?

Best regards,
saphex