Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap error message
From: "Paul G" <pgrovesuk32 () o2 co uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:40:27 +0100

Dear Team, A while ago I sent a bug report regarding the message " dnet:failed to open device eth7 QUITTING!"
I am using the latest version of nmap installed on windows Vista.
A team member sent me a very helpful E-Mail which told me to open "cmd" as administrator and type in a simple command
which solved my problem, however my new firewall has deleted all my saved messages and I cannot remember
the commands to input.
Could you please send another E-Mail to me with the command to input as administrator?

Many Thanks and sorry for the hassle, Paul Groves.

P.S I have googled the error message and tried the nmap archives to no avail.