Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap crash
From: ". ." <jordans30 () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:08:14 +0000

Hello,

I am having an issue with  Zenmap's GUI - it keeps crashing (and closing the program) during operation, usually
immediately following a scan or when attempting to switch between tabs.  Reference information follows, and the
attached file is a screenshot of the error message itself.

ZeNMap Version:  4.85Beta7
OS Platform:  Windows Vista Home Premium, SP1
Output from zenmap.exe.log:

C:\Users\Parasite\Utilities\NMap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\App.py:196: GtkWarning: gdkpixmap-win32.c:302:
CreateDIBSection failed: The operation completed successfully.
C:\Users\Parasite\Utilities\NMap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\App.py:196: GtkWarning: gdkpixmap-win32.c:114:
DeleteObject failed: The operation completed successfully.
C:\Users\Parasite\Utilities\NMap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\MainWindow.py:387: GtkWarning: Could not find the icon
'"%1"'. The 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
 http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases

Any assistance that you can give me is appreciated, and I look forward to your response.

Steve