Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status Report #1 of 17
From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:54:46 -0300

Hi All,

I think I've already introduced myself... Anyway, my Name is João, I'm a MSc
Student in Unicamp, Brazil. My MSc project is about transactional memory,
anyway I've always been interested in security and networking.

Accomplishments:

* Started learning about SVN usage
* Started learning about NSE script development
* Started important readings (SVN Book, Nmap Book)
* Tested and checked out some of the nmap repositories (main branch and
nmap-exp)
* Compiled the current svn version of nmap
* Set weekly meeting to discuss about NSE with people related to NSE
developing
* Signed the mail lists (nmap-dev, nmap-hackers, nmap-svn and soc)
* Downloaded and printed the Nmap copyright documents

Priorities:

* Sign and send Nmap copyright docs
* Organize topics I want to discuss on the next NSE meeting
* Discuss about priorities and main features about my project with mentors
* Define a list of first steps
* Define a TODO list to be accomplished before May 23