Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

patch looks good
From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 02:03:32 +0100

On 27/04/2009 23:38, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
I don't think array were originally intended but I have updated the
patch to allow this. Correctly implementing this with Lua's limited
regular expressions can be tricky to get correct so if you find any
more bugs (or have suggestions) let us know.
It works well and I haven't thought of any legitimate cases where it has
failed to quote properly.

Nice work.

jah