mailing list archives
Re: Boolean Operators for --script (again)
From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:53:13 -0600
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:28 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
Please make another version of the patch that
1) Puts script.db entries on a single line,
2) Fixes the duplicate running scripts (just a simple matter of
updating files_loaded I think),
3) Uses the user's typed expression in syntax error messages,
4) Removes special handling of version, and
5) Does whatever you think is best for textual substitution of
expressions '__["a"]' 'm("a")'. That part of code is tricky so it
needs good comments too.
I've added all of the above and also quite a few comments.
Additionally, I made a change to have each rule precompiled
(invariant) outside the Entry function.
"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org
- Re: Boolean Operators for --script (again), (continued)