mailing list archives
Re: Status Report #2 of 17
From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 13:06:29 +0200
Well, there's not that much to talk about last week because it's in the next
few days when the specific requirements for Nping are going to be defined.
Fyodor will be starting discussion about Nping on the list so everyone that
wants to express his opinion will be able to do it soon.
Here are the accomplishments of last week and the priorities for this week:
* Read hping2 man page
* Started having a look at hping2 source code
* Gathered some ideas for Nping
* Scheduled a meeting with Fyodor for discussion about Nping requirements.
* Downloaded libdnet documentation
* Nping "brainstorming" on the list.
* Define specific requirements for Nping
* Read libdnet documentation
* Tell Fyodor I don't have access to an OS X box to be used for
testing (I forgot, again)
* Snail-mail some paperwork to Fyodor
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org