mailing list archives
Status Report #2 of 17
From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 03:52:02 +0300
5 May, 2009
* Discussed with Fyodor about Ncrack.
* Studied how thc-hydra works and documented it (inside Ncrack-draft).
* Proposed an initial draft on Ncrack ( http://sock-raw.org/wiki/Nmap/Ncrack-draft ) or (
* Created an initial testing ncrack version at svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack - IMPORTANT:
although this is a more or less working code, it is just for testing purposes (to demonstrate the state-machine module
structure with a plain poc ftp module)
* Studied part of service_scan.cc
* Studied part of SVN book.
* Discuss with Fyodor about the Ncrack core_engine - module communication and API.
* Document service_scan.cc (many ideas there)
* Study more about medusa ( http://www.foofus.net/~jmk/medusa/medusa.html ).
* Experiment more with nsock library and make additional ncrack test modules.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org