mailing list archives
Re: Status report#3
From: "ithilgore.ryu.L () gmail com" <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:45:40 +0300
12 May, 2009
* Completed build system for Ncrack (configure.ac and Makefile.in)
linking with nbase and nsock
* Merged functionality from Nmap's Target.cc TargetGroup.cc
targets.cc into Ncrack (classes have been trimmed of members that are
not going to be used in Ncrack).
* Wrote code (mostly reused from Nmap) for options:
-iL <inputfilename>: Input from list of hosts/networks
--exclude <host1[,host2][,host3],...>: Exclude hosts/networks
--excludefile <exclude_file>: Exclude list from file
* Wrote a main loop that will be responsible for handling multiple
* Studied more of service-scan's code.
* Discuss with Fyodor about the Ncrack core_engine - module
communication and API.
* Beging writing code for timing options - but firstly fine-tune
* Brainstorm with Nmap community about Ncrack's options.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org