mailing list archives
Status Report #3 of 17
From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:56:08 +0200
Well, it looks like the project is starting to take shape. It's still
community-bonding period so there are not many exciting news yet, but here
are the accomplishments of last week and the priorities for this week:
* Had a meeting with Fyodor and we discussed some details about which
approach to take for Nping.
* There was some Nping "brainstorming" on the list.
* Made a list of possible requirements.
* Read some libdnet documentation
* Decided that Nping should be tested on GNU/Linux, Windows and OS X.
* Sent copyright assignment documents to Fyodor via snail mail.
* Design a possible command line syntax.
* Send that command line syntax to the list for discussion.
* Schedule the next meeting with Fyodor.
* Think about the Nping "echo server" features and design.
* Request feedback about the echo server on the list. (Keep Brandon Enright
updated on this since he's the author of the idea)
* Finish reading libdnet documentation
* Have a look at the part of Nmap that is in charge of packet generation.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org
- Status Report #3 of 17 Luis M. (May 11)