mailing list archives
Re: Status Report #4 of 17
From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 05:30:11 +0300
* Discussed with Fyodor about Ncrack's command-line interface.
* Wrote part of Ncrack's command-line interface supporting Nmap's advanced
notation and other features according to the suggestions at nmap-dev.
* Brainstormed about module arguments - still more dicussion to be done for
* Cleaned up Ncrack's code and removed libpcap dependence.
* Write draft on timing options for nmap-dev discussion.
* Code module arguments functionality into Ncrack's command-line interface.
* Change nsock's configure.ac so that it can cleanly take a --without-pcap option.
* Study the way Nmap applies timing options.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org