Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r13330 - nmap
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:43:48 -0600

Author: batrick
Date: Sun May 17 13:50:40 2009
New Revision: 13330

Modified:
   nmap/nse_nsock.cc

Log:
Cleaned up the whitespace in nse_nsock.cc as per David's suggestion (I agree
with it). The whitespace was various styles in often confusing places.
The whitespace also had many evil tabs. I used the indent program and
tried to follow the whitespace of the rest of NSE C code as closely as
possible.

What options did you use for the indent command? We could settle on a
standard and put it in HACKING like we have a sample .vimrc excerpt.

From looking quickly at the diff the changes look good, except that I
think in this case the first line matches the usage in the rest of Nmap:

-static int l_nsock_connect(lua_State *L);
+static int l_nsock_connect(lua_State * L);

David