mailing list archives
Status Report #5 of 17
From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 05:48:11 +0200
Here are the accomplishments of last week and the priorities for this week:
* Had a meeting with Fyodor.
* Finished list of requirements.
* Finished command line syntax specification.
* Had a look at some Nmap code.
* Protocol definition in progress.
* Scheduled next meeting.
* Finish protocol definition.
- Packet format.
- Initial handshake / Connection establishment
- Session flow
- BPF filter creation
* Start the actual coding.
* Discuss protocol design with Brandon Enright, Fyodor and nmap-dev list.
* Ask Fyodor, how should we struct Nping's code so its possible to reuse
some Nmap code.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org