Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

PangoWarning Error when launching Zenmap
From: Jeffrey Van Dam <jeffreyvan () mac com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:40:45 -0400

Greetings,

Nmap is working perfectly but I am unable to launch Zenmap. Not a big deal but I just wanted to report it to you, as I have been unable to figure it out. I am running version 4.85Beta9 on Mac OS X 10.5.7. Here is part of the console log:

5/26/09 7:25:40 PM [0x0-0xb40b4].org.insecure.Zenmap[2485] / Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/site- packages.zip/zenmapGUI/TargetCombo.py:45: PangoWarning: Error loading GDEF table 0x6EAD

also the same error with GPOS, and GSUB tables. I have tried reinstalling xcode tools, macports, glib, and many of the suggestions found through searches. I think it has to do with missing fonts or font tables but alas, it is over my head. I can send the crash log too if that is needed.

I am fairly new to this so I hope this isn't an annoying report.

Regards,
Jeff