mailing list archives
Status Report #6 of 17
From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:02:27 +0200
I had three exams last week so unfortunately I wasn't able to accomplish
as many things as I expected. Anyway, here are the accomplishments of
and the priorities for this week:
* Had a meeting with Fyodor.
* Protocol definition almost finished.
* Designed the class structure for network packet crafting
* Set up the necessary files for configure&make compilation.
* Set up initial source code files.
* Made some minor changes to the command-line syntax.
* Scheduled next meeting.
* Finish "echo" protocol definition and send it to the list for discussion.
* Start coding argument parser generator for the final command-line syntax.
* Start coding the packet crafting classes.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org
- Status Report #6 of 17 Luis M. (Jun 01)