mailing list archives
Status Report #6 of 17
From: J Marlow <joshmarlow () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:00:55 -0400
*Switched zenmap to use all .png images even on platforms that support
.svg images and committed the changes. This makes loading go much
faster on some platforms.
* Fixed a bug with the --defeat-rst-ratelimit option and committed the changes.
* Met with David to discuss next week's work.
* Track down and fix a bug where the number of packets sent is not always shown.
* Fix NetworkInventory not to change any of the scans it contains, and
to store changes in a set of objects separate from the scan objects.
* Try out the 'Save Topology' patch
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org