Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Hosts disappear when deleting canceled scans
From: J Marlow <joshmarlow () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:20:51 -0400

Hi all,

I believe I've found a bug in zenmap.  When removing a canceled scan,
all of the details in the gui concerning the other scans disappear
(Toplogy, ports/hosts, etc).  The scans are still listed under the
'Scans' tab, and nmap output is available upon double clicking, but
the gui does not show them otherwise.  David has duplicated the bug
with the following recipe in zenmap:

nmap -T0 -F scanme.nmap.org
nmap -F scanme.nmap.org

Cancel the -T0 scan.
When the second scan completes, go to the 'Scan' tab and remove the
canceled scan.

David believes this is related to another bug I'm looking into, so
I'll look into this shortly.
Cheers,
Josh