Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Save Topology
From: J Marlow <joshmarlow () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:46:17 -0400

Hi João,

I like the Topology map saving feature.  I've tried it out and it
looks good to me.  I do have one suggestion:  on line 103 of your
diffs, there seems to be a typo in the comment; should 'imgage' be
'image'?
I was surprised that it only saves the currently viewable part of the
graph, but that does seem reasonable.  I think it would be nice if at
some point in the future there was an option for saving the entire
graph, but that could make for some really big images and maybe have
other implementation difficulties.  But the current version looks good
to me.
Cheers,
Josh