Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [SCRIPT] [NSE] IMAP capabilities script (and simple IMAP library)
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:06:25 -0700

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 08:45:25PM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 01:00:38AM +0000, Brandon Enright wrote:

It works for me with Dovecot imapd. It even worked on the imaps port
with -sV. It should probably guess an SSL connection for port 993, but
that's a separate issue that João is working on.

Sorry for taking so long to look this over. Fyodor, is this okay to
include now? The patch has been pending since May 1.

Sure, go for it (David or Brandon)!  After 4.85BETA10, we'll go into a
deeper freeze, but this should be safe enough to put in now.

Cheers,
-F