Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap (NSE really) no long crashing
From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:27:53 -0600

Hi Brandon,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Brandon Enright<bmenrigh () ucsd edu> wrote:

I have reported a whole bunch of various segfaults with Nmap+NSE in the
last several months but with Patrick's changes to how NSE interacts
with Nsock Nmap is no longer crashing.  I figure since we generally
only get feedback when there are problems, it would be useful to say
"no problems to report".

At least from a NSE stability point of view we are probably
release-quality now.

Brandon

Good to hear! Thanks.

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"Let all men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely
ford that see the shallows."

- Benjamin Franklin