Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Request for Mac OS X testing of 4.85BETA10
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:40:34 -0600

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 12:00:39PM -0700, Kurt Grutzmacher wrote:
David,
Worked like a champ.

OS X: 10.5.7
XQuartz: 2.1.6 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple33)

Thanks for testing. Was this on Intel or PowerPC? I'd still appreciate a
test with 10.4.X and PowerPC, because I do the builds on an Intel Mac
with 10.5.

Only oddity is that the Zenmap icon shows up but you must switch to X11 in
order to use it. Could be confusing to some.

I think this is common to X11-based apps; OpenOffice.org and Gimp both
work the same way.

David Fifield